Job Title: Country Manager – France (Event Services)
Location: Remote, with frequent visits to clients in Paris
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package
About the Company: Digital Forest is a leading provider of software solutions for the Event Market. With a strong reference portfolio and a reputation for excellence, we are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible solutions and services.
About the Role: We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Country Manager to join our team in France. This role will be responsible for managing and growing our business in France, with a strong focus on the event market. The ideal candidate will have a strong network in the event industry and a proven track record of success in business development and relationship management.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the business in France
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the event market
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients, partners, and stakeholders in the event industry
- Manage day-to-day operations of the business in France
- Provide leadership and mentorship to the team
- Ensure that all business activities are compliant with local laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development and relationship management in the event market
- Strong network of contacts in the event industry in France
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fluent in French and English (both written and spoken)
If you are a driven and experienced professional with a passion for the event market and a strong network in France, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and qualifications.
Digital Forest is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.